Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Radio interview where you ask the quetions! :)

Check my sidebar on my main blog for all of the details, but on June 23 at 11am EST I'll be doing a live radio interview. At 11:25, the phone lines will open and *YOU* can call in and speak with me. :) Also, callers will be entered into a drawing to win signed Canterwood Crest books!

The call in number is: 1-800-775-4673. I would LOVE to talk to some of you and answer any questions about writing, Canterwood or anything on your mind. It would be so cool to talk to Team Canterwood! :D

You can listen live, or if you can't make it to the live show, it will be available a few hours later online for you to listen. I'll post a link when it's archived.

I'll post a reminder a few days before the show airs. I'm so excited and I really hope to speak to some of you. The call is completely toll free since it's an 800 number, but do ask your parents before you call.

So you can check it out, here's the Website. Scroll down to the right side of the screen and at 11am EST on June 23 click on the "LifeTalk" widget that looks like this:



And that's all you have to do! The show starts at 11EST and you'll be able to listen via your computer. So. Excited. :)

Counting down to Saddlehill Academy!

  Hii, friends! I'm so very thrilled to remind everyone that NEXT MONTH (!!!) is the release of my first novel in eight years! Ahhhhh!!...

Total Pageviews