Friday, September 18, 2009

Rival Revenge is complete! Woo!







Oooh, yay! The final draft of RIVAL REVENGE is in Editor K's hands. Yaaay! Book #7 is a wrap. Well, till copyedits anyway. But by then, I'll be loong into HOME SWEET DRAMA.

Now, to tackle the to-do list that seemed to come out of nowhere and become quite long. It involves lots of vlogging. And video making. And Website updating. I like. :)

Uh, but first...I might watch the NEW MOON trailer. Just one more time. One. As a sparkly (haha--it's true!) reward.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm soooooooooo ECITED! I cant wait to read Best Enemies and all of the other books!

Adina said...

Good job Jess, I can't wait to read it. I'm a little behind, so it might take me a while. :)

Butterscotch Pony said...

Whooooo!!! Congrats =)

Anonymous said...

Hey I know its finished n all, but is it in stores, or is it coming out? If it still has to come out does anyone know when?

Counting down to Saddlehill Academy!

  Hii, friends! I'm so very thrilled to remind everyone that NEXT MONTH (!!!) is the release of my first novel in eight years! Ahhhhh!!...

Total Pageviews