Monday, December 31, 2007

New Year's Resolutions

It's that time of year again for...New Year's resolutions! (This sounds like a game show, LOL.) I can't believe it's already January 1 tomorrow. Anyway, I've got my writing resolutions up on my bulletin board since I believe the "see it and make it happen" sort of philosophy. So, here we go:

* Finish two more books in the Canterwood Crest series
* Get an ending on my first YA and start subbing it
* Start a brand new MG project
* Break into my two dream markets--Seventeen and Teen Vogue
*
Learn more about marketing and start promoting Take the Reins in the fall
* Increase blog and Website traffic
* Read even more than I did in 2007

Share some of your writing (or non-writing) goals. :)

3 comments:

Dani said...

Jessica, welcome to Blog Book Tours yahoo group... I just approved your request. I'll post some introductory articles later in the week, and I hope you jump in and share all your savvy with us! Love your blog. Happy New Year.

Dani
http://blogbooktours.blogspot.com

Emily Marshall said...

Good luck on all your goals/resolutions for 2008, Jessica.

Some of my writing ones include:
* Get an agent
* Finish current YA in progress
* Start at least one new YA
* And possibly, possibly start a MG (but we'll see)

Happy New Year!

Cate Gardner said...

Good luck with your goals for 2008 Jessica - Cate :)

Counting down to Saddlehill Academy!

  Hii, friends! I'm so very thrilled to remind everyone that NEXT MONTH (!!!) is the release of my first novel in eight years! Ahhhhh!!...

Total Pageviews