Friday, November 1, 2013

I'm baaaaaack! :) :)

It's officially back to work time!

I am NERVOUS and SUPEREXCITED!

I'm anxious about how my arm/elbow is going to acclimate being used again. I don't have time in my new schedule to take it snnnaaaaiiil slow, but I am going to start off a little easy and then get ready for full tilt go-mode. Fingers crossed that the rest, new medication, and other pain management techniques will work.

Because I have three books to write. :D

THAT makes me freak out with happiness!! I get to spend time in the chapter book/fantasy world with the third UNICORN MAGIC book. With WILD HEARTS, I go back to horses and the rugged setting of Wyoming and wild mustangs. Plus, it's YA so I don't have to keep the content G-rated. THEN, I can be back to Canterwood (yaaaaay!) with HEATED my first Canterwood Crest e-novella.

What a fun, fab mix of projects!

I missed you all and am glad to be back! I AM going to put the breaks on replying to Team Canterwood mail via email right now. That doesn't mean I won't read every single email! They go straight to my iPhone so I won't miss ONE. And, instead of typing back answers, I'll try to Keek responses at least a couple of times a month.

So, you don't have to have Keek, but if you want to ask me a question, @ reply to me on Twitter or e-mail as usual and make the subject: Question for Keek. Keep in mind, it's something I have to be able to answer in 30 seconds or less. I've done this before and used #qandaforJ. You can also post them here, if you like. :)

Okay, off to work! Let's hope I didn't forget how to be a writer. ;)






No comments:

Counting down to Saddlehill Academy!

  Hii, friends! I'm so very thrilled to remind everyone that NEXT MONTH (!!!) is the release of my first novel in eight years! Ahhhhh!!...

Total Pageviews