Saturday, June 1, 2013

Tons of new merch at the Official Canterwood Crest Store!

I took a break from writing and finally uploaded these new shirts!




I took a break from writing and finally uploaded these new shirts! They're all available from the Official Canterwood Crest Academy Store! This isn't all--over 30 new shirts and hoodies are up for sale.

I wanted to offer holiday tees to go along with HOME FOR CHRISTMAS. It's something I want to wear when I read the finale of Canterwood and celebrate Christmas. There are tons of options, so check it out!

More clothes and posters will be coming as soon as I'm off deadline!

xoxo


Counting down to Saddlehill Academy!

  Hii, friends! I'm so very thrilled to remind everyone that NEXT MONTH (!!!) is the release of my first novel in eight years! Ahhhhh!!...

Total Pageviews