Saturday, September 18, 2010

What's everyone up to this weekend?

Happy Saturday, Team Canterwood!

What's everyone up to? Fall is in the air--that's for sure! And the weathers been, well, interesting. Brooklyn had a tornado a couple of days ago and my suburb got hit, but luckily there wasn't any damage on my street.

Got a fun weekend planned. Kate introduced me to SUPERNATURAL, so we're watching the 5th season on DVD. (She is v v v excited, lol) ;)

And we're relaxing and chilling for the weekend. I'm also working on Canterwood and as soon as the manuscript is done, I'm writing an agent query and sending them out. I've got a list started and am excited to be agented again after taking a break for about a year.

Let me know what you're all up to! :) Happy weekend!

Counting down to Saddlehill Academy!

  Hii, friends! I'm so very thrilled to remind everyone that NEXT MONTH (!!!) is the release of my first novel in eight years! Ahhhhh!!...

Total Pageviews