Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Busybusybusy

Busy doesn't begin to cover it right now! Book due in a week or so plus a million personal things. But, after UNFRIENDLY COMPETITION is done, I think I'm going to start looking for agents who rep YA. Eeek!

Team Canterwood, if you've read ELITE AMBITION and want to give it a review (be totally honest, obvi!) feel free to do so at Amazon.com, Barnes & Noble.com, Borders.com or any other bookseller site. YOU guys are keeping the series going.

Ooooh, and guess what? I saw text pics from the cover shoot yesterday and WHOA! Wait till you see the new covers!! I can't wait to share them with you! :)

xoxo

Counting down to Saddlehill Academy!

  Hii, friends! I'm so very thrilled to remind everyone that NEXT MONTH (!!!) is the release of my first novel in eight years! Ahhhhh!!...

Total Pageviews