Saturday, September 4, 2010

Introducing Jessica Ashley :)

Happy weekend, everyone!

I'm superbusy working on Canterwood, but wanted to announce a little news that's unrelated to the series but *is* writing related.

I thought it was time to unveil my real last name as I'm in the very early stages of working on a young adult novel project and that book, if it ever sold, would be released under my real name. I blogged a while ago that Jessica Burkhart was my pen name and wanted to let all of my awesome readers know what name to look for when future projects (hopefully!) pop up on shelves in the future. All Canterwood books and likely any new tween books will be published under Jessica Burkhart. So don't worry about having to look for Canterwood on a different shelf in your bookstore.

Later this fall, a Website will go live under my name. I've already started a blog, but don't have much time to update it right now.

Anyway, if you want to keep up with my projects for older readers, check out my new *blog. And my real name? Jessica Ashley. :)

* Keep in mind that this blog will be discussing more mature content than Canterwood depending on the nature of my projects.*

Hearts to you all and happy long weekend!

Counting down to Saddlehill Academy!

  Hii, friends! I'm so very thrilled to remind everyone that NEXT MONTH (!!!) is the release of my first novel in eight years! Ahhhhh!!...

Total Pageviews