Sunday, April 18, 2010

Tallahassee Writers Conference pics part 2


Finally getting around to sharing pics from the Tallahassee Writers Conference. It was a great event and I had a lot of fun going with Editor K and showing her the Florida State University campus. (Go, Noles!)

I think I'm giving the audience the tip of when writing for tweens, "Don't use outdated slang aka 'get up in my grill foshizzle'". :)


More of my PowerPoint about writing for tweens.

And finally, I'm holding onto that clicker. I kind of loved it and want one. Thanks Editor K for snapping the shots! I'm still booking conferences for 2010 and 2011, so if interested, shoot me an e-mail at jess_burkhart [at] hotmail [dot] com.

Counting down to Saddlehill Academy!

  Hii, friends! I'm so very thrilled to remind everyone that NEXT MONTH (!!!) is the release of my first novel in eight years! Ahhhhh!!...

Total Pageviews