Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Random updates

Busy isn't really a strong enough word to describe what's been going on over the weekend/early this week.

I've been working out details on two upcoming conferences, sending Canterwood Crest updates to my Web designer (Check out the new info!), working on a panel, agreeing to do a NJ panel, corresponding about a book club I'm doing in February, etc, etc, etc!

Oh, and writing the draft of CITY SECRETS. I'm thisclose to finishing and it Will. Be. Done. this weekend. Yes. But, I'm kind of distracted because my birthday's on Friday and I'm superexcited about it. Hello, 23! :D

Hopefully, I'll have time to make a new vlog very soon from the awesome list of suggestions from my reader girlies.

Counting down to Saddlehill Academy!

  Hii, friends! I'm so very thrilled to remind everyone that NEXT MONTH (!!!) is the release of my first novel in eight years! Ahhhhh!!...

Total Pageviews