Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Hello, Rival Revenge!


After a quick morning stalking of the bookstores, it looks like RIVAL REVENGE (Canterwood Crest #7) is indeed out in many stores. It has a technical release date of 1/26, so it's always fun when bookstores release early. My local B&N says they have copies and I think that'll mean a stock signing this weekend. I have the *nicest* people at my B&N and I love going there.

Book. Number. Seven. Wow. At this time last year, TAKE THE REINS (CC #1) was about to release and I was FREAKING OUT. The series was set at four books and I was doing promo for TTR and writing CHASING BLUE. Now, it's hard to believe there are going to be 12 books. Thanks so much to the awesome reader girlies for backing the series and being on Team Canterwood! Also, hugs to the team at S&S--you guys rock.

And, of course, the books would be, well, superboring, unsparkly and just eh without Editor K, Kate Angelella. Angelella is spelled T-A-L-E-N-T-E-D, btw. Writer, editor, author-wrangler--she does it all. :)

Yay RIVAL REVENGE and I can't wait to go book stalking.

Counting down to Saddlehill Academy!

  Hii, friends! I'm so very thrilled to remind everyone that NEXT MONTH (!!!) is the release of my first novel in eight years! Ahhhhh!!...

Total Pageviews