Thursday, July 2, 2009

Happy (almost!) 4th of July!

free myspace graphics :: myspace images :: myspace pictures free myspace layouts

Happy almost 4th of July, everyone! I'm out for a blog break as of today, but will be back next week. :) Unless, you know, something crazy happens that I HAVE to blog about. I'm so excited that it's my first 4th in NYC. Last year, I was sitting on the trunk of my car with my brother watching neighborhood fireworks. This year? Who knows!

Tonight, I'm hitting Stir with friends and I'm beyond excited.

Have a fab holiday weekend!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Mrs. Burckhart! Im sooooo thrilled that you are a judge for the GHC competition this summer!
=0) i enjoy your works, they are top notch!

~HorseFeathers (Junior Blogger)

Rachel Danielle said...

Happy fourth to you too Jess! And thank you sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo much for being one of judges at GHC. The fiction competition is going to be great!
~Rachel

Counting down to Saddlehill Academy!

  Hii, friends! I'm so very thrilled to remind everyone that NEXT MONTH (!!!) is the release of my first novel in eight years! Ahhhhh!!...

Total Pageviews