Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Scheduling author visits for fall and spring

This is a quick note to all NY, NJ and New England teachers/librarians/Pony Club DCs:

I'm currently scheduling school, library and Pony Club visits for fall 2009 and spring 2010. There are some details on my Website, but please e-mail (jessica [at] jessicaburkhart [dot]) come for full info. I live in New York City and am willing to travel to visit your students.

Yes, I am happy to report that the PR Ninja will be suiting up again to tackle New York! Woo!

Happy summer!

1 comment:

horsesrule1810 said...

omg!!! i love your books!! i read the first book i had to read the rest! cant wait till the 4th! keep on writing!!!!

Counting down to Saddlehill Academy!

  Hii, friends! I'm so very thrilled to remind everyone that NEXT MONTH (!!!) is the release of my first novel in eight years! Ahhhhh!!...

Total Pageviews