Saturday, June 13, 2009

I heart the park


Street lamp = pretty!


This trail makes me want to have a dog to borrow just to walk. Any takers?



(When I took this pic, "real" people were playing baseball and I was like, "Aw. Sigh. It's not vampire baseball. LOL.)

Yesterday, I got stuck on my YA WIP and needed a break, so I headed to the park. I've only ever been on the edge of it and who knew there were MILES of trails--like, shaded trails with signs so you don't get lost--for exploring and walking. I looove it there! It's rained so much that some of the trails were flooded, so I hopped around puddles (read: lakes) and enjoyed the squirrels, grass and trees. Very pretty.

I love that I can either walk down my fave streets in town or head out to the park if I want to be alone and need quiet. It's cool. I love, love the streetlamps. I wouldn't walk around the park alone at night, but I'll prob try to talk Roy and Kassie into walking around with me one night 'cause I really want to see the street lamps on and it would be fun.

3 comments:

Butterscotch Pony said...

The park is my favorite part of NYC! I only got to go on a short carriage ride there but it is still a beautiful place! I'm glad you "heart the park" like I do!!!

nova said...

Hmmmm... nice park, reason enough to get a puppy? Me, I'm always looking for kitten excuses, but having a park nearby doesn't exactly help with the convincing.

I love streetlamps too. Walking through my enough neighborhood park at dusk when the lights just come on is amazing.

Laura Schaefer said...

Great pictures, Jessica!

Counting down to Saddlehill Academy!

  Hii, friends! I'm so very thrilled to remind everyone that NEXT MONTH (!!!) is the release of my first novel in eight years! Ahhhhh!!...

Total Pageviews