Tuesday, May 26, 2009

BEA 2009...

After much chatter about BEA clothes with Lauren, Julia, Robyn and Jen, I think I've got it. Think. *peers into closet* I won't be going in pajamas now. Whew.

Anyone else hear about Publishers Lunch TV? Or Publishers Lunch Junior? Apparently, PL people will be running around with Flip cams taking footage and broadcasting it live. Super cool! :) Love this. I want to take a ton of pics and hopefully a vlog of some sort.

BEA starts on Thursday. Have I mentioned that? ;) If anyone has last minute BEA advice, please share!

Gotta run into Manhattan for an hour tomorrow and then it's back home for final BEA freak outs.

No comments:

Counting down to Saddlehill Academy!

  Hii, friends! I'm so very thrilled to remind everyone that NEXT MONTH (!!!) is the release of my first novel in eight years! Ahhhhh!!...

Total Pageviews