Monday, March 22, 2010

Winner of Home Sweet Drama

Hi, guys!

Sorry if when I was going to announce the winner of HOME SWEET DRAMA was clear. I meant to add to that post that I wouldn't announce until Monday because I just got back from Florida last night. The posts you all read were already pre-written and set to post on certain days.

So...

the winner (by random drawing) is...

Olivia Alison M!

Olivia, I'm Facebooking you the info! CONGRATULATION! *sparkles*

There will be tons more give aways for CITY SECRETS, so no worries if you didn't win.

I'm still exhausted from my awesome trip and will recap soon. But now, it's time for a bagel and OJ in bed with NEW MOON On Demand. :)

Counting down to Saddlehill Academy!

  Hii, friends! I'm so very thrilled to remind everyone that NEXT MONTH (!!!) is the release of my first novel in eight years! Ahhhhh!!...

Total Pageviews