Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Bye!

Tomorrow, I'll be in the air on the way to St. Louis. And, well, Memphis for a 50 minute layover. My plane leaves at 7am, so that means I'll be on my second Diet Coke by 6am. Yes, I drink soda before coffee in the morning. I'm weird like that.

I'll be speaking at the Missouri Writers Guild conference. I'm so looking forward to meeting Celeste Perrino-Walker, my awesome editor at Listen. See you Friday, C!

It should be a fun conference! Pics and possible video to come. :)

Also, my friend Tiana made this GORGEOUS slideshow for the Canterwood books. Tiana, thank you! I love it!

2 comments:

Melissa said...

If you ever come back to St. Louis let me know - I have a terrific all-girls school that I bet would LOVE to have you.

(Melissa at kidliterate.com)

Cate Gardner said...

You have been nominated for an award.

http://fright-fest.blogspot.com/2009/04/im-honest-scrap.html

Counting down to Saddlehill Academy!

  Hii, friends! I'm so very thrilled to remind everyone that NEXT MONTH (!!!) is the release of my first novel in eight years! Ahhhhh!!...

Total Pageviews