25 random things
1. I failed math in middle school. Repeatedly.
2. By accident, I said to one of my college professors, “Thanks, man!”
3. In fifth grade, I had 3 boyfriends at the same time. They all bought me things, so what the heck? ;)
4. When I told my BFF (we were ten) that I kissed one of these boys, she cried. She thought I was too young to kiss anyone.
5. I heart pens. But only certain ones. I have way too many.
6. People always think I’m my seventeen-year old brother’s little sister. I hate that!
7. I’ve lived in Florida, Tennessee, Virginia and Illinois.
8. I’ve set the microwave on fire before. Never microwave an Arby’s in the foil. Never.
9. My lip gloss collection has expanded to 20+. And I’m still adding to it…
10. Something that makes me laugh whenever I think about it—I taught (via the phone) a city-girl friend how to catch and hold a rooster. For serious.
11. I love snow!
12. I can faint at the sight of blood, needles and people that I care about in pain. It’s really not like movie fainting.
13. I’ve had platinum blond and red hair. Red was more fun than blond!
14. I adore TV. Lots of TV.
15. Stupid people annoy me.
16. I did not die, get mugged or become lost when I went to NYC. Ha, people who said I would! :p
17. I just decided (last Saturday) to write a YA novel. In verse. Mmm hmm. It’s my first attempt at a verse novel.
18. The above mentioned YA book is dark and gritty. There may or may not be swearing. It’s not a MG.
19. Pink, sparkly things distract me.
20. I filmed a local restaurant commercial when I was six. It did air, which was pretty cool.
21. I anchored a TV news show for kids for a year when I lived in Nashville. Ask me what kind of news it was.
22. I’m attracted to older guys.
23. The only time I ever fell off a horse was when my brother spooked my horse by jumping out from behind a tree. I beat him up.
24. Ask me what college I attended. For some unknown reason, I say Tallahassee State. Almost every time. And it doesn’t even exist!!
25. When I went to Hawaii as a kid, I fell in love with a pineapple. I carried it everywhere and even slept beside it. Yeah, it “disappeared” when it started to rot. Sniff.