Monday, January 26, 2009

Tomorrow, tomorrow!

Even though many people have spotted TAKE THE REINS in stores, tomorrow is its official release day! Woo!

I'm trying (unsuccessfully) to stay focused on the TRIPLE FAULT draft. But really? I want to be out there looking for my book and, you know, shoving it into people's hands. :)

My local paper, The Tallahassee Democrat, is running an article tomorrow. I'm excited to see it and will post the link.

If you e-mailed me and I haven't responded, I will! Promise! Your email is flagged for a response and you'll get one. Before spring. Kidding.

How do you stay focused when you're waiting for something? Share!

No comments:

Counting down to Saddlehill Academy!

  Hii, friends! I'm so very thrilled to remind everyone that NEXT MONTH (!!!) is the release of my first novel in eight years! Ahhhhh!!...

Total Pageviews