Wednesday, August 1, 2007

Best of the Best 2007

The blog has been quiet lately because I've been in full out editing mode. I'm on a deadline for the editing of the first High Jumps (referred to from now on as HJ1 until the title changes). Over the past few days, I've been on a roll and haven't had a spare minute to blog.

For interested writers, The Atlantic published their 2007 list of the best schools for creative writers in grad programs. On the list? FSU (yay!), Boston U, NYU and Cornell, among others. The guide is fantastic and helpful in finding low residency programs and schools with notable alumni.

I'm not choosing MFA programs yet, but I do like to keep in the know about schools and their latest creative writing programs. Schools I like? Mmm...USC, NYU, Columbia and UNCW. Though I love fiction, I want a school that offers screenwriting, non-fiction and other areas that are accessible to writers of all genres.

Anyone in a graduate writing program? Or graduate from one? If so, share away!

No comments:

Counting down to Saddlehill Academy!

  Hii, friends! I'm so very thrilled to remind everyone that NEXT MONTH (!!!) is the release of my first novel in eight years! Ahhhhh!!...

Total Pageviews