Monday, July 9, 2007

Sweaty days and more

Looks like we've got a great response going in the check in session for Alison's challenge. If you still want to check in or sign up, I believe Alison gave everyone until July 13. :) It's gonna be fun! Be sure to come by next Sun to share your word count.

On other topics, I wandered over to Novelists, Inc. and found their Website to be a great source of information and a group I plan to join in the future. But I found something better. This. The Ninc 2008 conference in NYC. I've read dozens of conference brochures, but this one has everything I'm looking for. Lectures about daytime and primetime writing (from Jill Hurst, a writer of The Guiding Light), YA writing, film and playwriting. P-E-R-F-E-C-T. The conference schedule isn't up yet, but I'm going to be checking back often. The conference is in March and I can't wait to get more information.

Is anyone a member of Ninc or attended one of their conferences? Or, what other writing conferences have you attended?

No comments:

Counting down to Saddlehill Academy!

  Hii, friends! I'm so very thrilled to remind everyone that NEXT MONTH (!!!) is the release of my first novel in eight years! Ahhhhh!!...

Total Pageviews