Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Still sweating?

All right, we're at mid-week and Sven is still commanding us to type and sweat! How can you say no to that face? How's everyone doing? Let's hear it! :)

So far, I've meet the 4-6 pages a day and am juggling edits with typing my YA draft. If I don't type enough in one project, I make sure I do it in the other one.

I also took a magazine assignment to write an article about starting a garage band as a teen. If you know someone who has done this, please let me know. I'm interested in all types of bands. This is the first magazine assignment I've done in a while as I've stopped searching for assignments and have been letting editors assign them at will instead.

Thanks for all of your congrats about my teaching news and I'll keep posting details as I get them.

No comments:

Counting down to Saddlehill Academy!

  Hii, friends! I'm so very thrilled to remind everyone that NEXT MONTH (!!!) is the release of my first novel in eight years! Ahhhhh!!...

Total Pageviews