Tuesday, June 12, 2007

The press is coming! :)

Tomorrow, a local newspaper (I'll tell you which one after the interview) is coming to my house tomorrow to interview me. They got wind of the S&S news and are interested in running a story. :) I was nervous at first, but I'm excited now. I've conducted dozens of interviews and that's helping me to anticipate the questions and not be so nervous. I'm used to being the interviewer however, instead of the interviewee.

In the mean time, I've got a lot of typing to do and am trying to get 2k down on paper today. Wish me luck.

Anyone ever been interviewed before? Have any tips to share?

1 comment:

Kelly (Lynn) Parra said...

Good luck, Jessica! I've never been interviewed before but have one this weekend and I'm nervous too. :) :)

Let's hope we both do well!

Counting down to Saddlehill Academy!

  Hii, friends! I'm so very thrilled to remind everyone that NEXT MONTH (!!!) is the release of my first novel in eight years! Ahhhhh!!...

Total Pageviews