Thursday, June 7, 2007

Busy busy!

I've been buzzing about since my PM news was announced! :) One of my greatest FSU lit professors (you know who you are!) has been helping me spread the news around school and I cannot thank him enough!

I'm doing an interview with The Florida Virtual School today. FLVS is a virtual school free of charge to Florida residents that allows students of both homeschool and public school to take classes via the Internet. I took a course from FLVS and when I shared my news with them, they were interested in an interview. :) Wish me luck!

I'll be working on my Website over the weekend and hope to have newer content by Monday.

I'm also working with the amazing PR folks at Shriners Hospital for Children on a story of my journey from a spinal patient at Shriners to where I am today.

Life just got busier! ;)

No comments:

Counting down to Saddlehill Academy!

  Hii, friends! I'm so very thrilled to remind everyone that NEXT MONTH (!!!) is the release of my first novel in eight years! Ahhhhh!!...

Total Pageviews