Saturday, May 5, 2007

8 random facts

I've been tagged by Jess to give 8 random facts about myself. Okay, here goes...

1. I started riding horses when I was five and when I was around ten, I'd sneak out of the house and ride boarders' horses at the stable behind my house (none of them were mine!) around the pasture bareback and without a bridle. I was never injured, surprisingly.

2. I'm terrified of spiders and wasps. And ants.

3. I do not eat condiments of any sort except for salt and pepper.

4. I love kiddy shows on Disney and ABC Family. Hannah Montana is particularly cute as is Raven.

5. I've only been in love once and I'm proudly S-I-N-G-L-E!

6. I've never been to a football game. I know, shocking huh?! :)

7. When I get angry or super-excited, my voice gets an incredibly high pitch that my family refers to as "the screech monkey voice."

8. I absolutely loathe flying.

I'm tagging Ella!

3 comments:

Emily Marshall said...

Hey Jessica.

I just started reading your blog alittle while ago. This list was great to get to know you better!

And the Disney Channel and ABC Family are my two favorite networks (right up there with CW!)

Emily

Jessica Burkhart said...

Hey Emily! Thanks for stopping by. :) I liked the list too and it was fun to do.

Unknown said...

Hee! Jess, I'm writing it now as we speak. :)

Counting down to Saddlehill Academy!

  Hii, friends! I'm so very thrilled to remind everyone that NEXT MONTH (!!!) is the release of my first novel in eight years! Ahhhhh!!...

Total Pageviews