Saturday, April 28, 2007

To the beach!

Today has been a great Saturday. I've spent most of the morning lying in the sun on the back porch and doing edits on my YA manuscript. I've been doing so much editing on the computer that it is amazing to see the pages in print on real paper. I've also been reading Paula's So Not the Drama and am loving it. Definitely recommended! :)

The next book on my list is Annie Proulx's The Shipping News. I'm going to alternate between one YA and one adult book.

Tomorrow, my parents, brother and I are headed to the beach. We haven't been in a long, long time and I'm ready to step away from technology and go seashell hunting. I'll try to take pics of my trip and will post them either Sunday night or Monday.

Oh, and check out my girl Emily's newly designed Website. Em, you've gotta consider Web design on the side, missy! :)

What are your weekend plans?

No comments:

Counting down to Saddlehill Academy!

  Hii, friends! I'm so very thrilled to remind everyone that NEXT MONTH (!!!) is the release of my first novel in eight years! Ahhhhh!!...

Total Pageviews