Sunday, November 22, 2009

To clear up a little confusion

Hi, guys!

There have been a couple of e-mails and I wanted to address them here since I can't respond to every e-mail right away and write the Canterwood books. You guys wouldn't want them to come out, like, once a year would you? ;)

Anyway:

* Canterwood isn't a real school. It's completely made up.

* No news yet on the TV option for the books. I PROMISE that I'll post it here the second I know something.

* Yes! There are going to be 12 books and Little White Lies comes out on December 22, 2009. It'll prob start showing up a week or so early in stores. Rival Revenge comes out the very next month--January 26--just a few days before my birthday. :)

* I can't show the cover for City Secrets yet, but the second Editor K says I can, I'll post it here.

And, finally, Burkhart is not my real last name. It's a pen name that I'm using for the Canterwood series. If you e-mail and ask for my real name, I won't give it out (sorry!) for privacy reasons. You totally get that, right? :)

But know that it's ALWAYS me e-mailing you, Tweeting, blogging, etc. I'm working hard to e-mail as many of you back today as I can. Thank you sooo much for being on Team Canterwood and it means more than you know.

xx

Counting down to Saddlehill Academy!

  Hii, friends! I'm so very thrilled to remind everyone that NEXT MONTH (!!!) is the release of my first novel in eight years! Ahhhhh!!...

Total Pageviews