I've got the weekend planned in a very crazy list-like way. Okay, more like an obsessive way, but moving on...My list looks something like this:
(Hee! Funny, right?! Although, I'm totally not into Jasper, but it's cute.)
* Barnes & Noble run. I'm going out of town soon and need a sparkly plane book. I'll take the book and will leave it in my suitcase until the trip. No reading of book until the trip.
At B&N, maybe they'll have copies of Triple Fault to sign. If not, perhaps copies of the other books that I signed have sold and there are new ones. If not? Devastation, LOL. Imagine if every single copy I signed a while ago is still there. Hmmm...maybe I don't want to know! :)
* Write a *massive* chunk of Rival Revenge. Like, a supercrazy word count goal that will have a reward at the end if I hit it. Reward? Undecided. Suggestions are welcome.
* Finish Crank. My first Ellen Hopkins book and I'm in love with her writing. Plus, if you follow her on Twitter, she's the NICEST person ever. Seriously.
* Walk around the park. Haven't done that in a while. Kinda thinking walking to the subway or friends' apartment doesn't count as exercise. Sad. But I'm already making excuses as to why I won't do this because I'm, you know, on a deadline and have to work. That makes it okay.
* Start and finish final edits on Little White Lies.
* Hardcore apartment cleaning.
* Judge more entries for Girls' Horse Club fiction contest.
* Reply to reader email.
And that's some of the list. What about you guys?
September 10th is World Suicide Prevention Day. Authors, readers, and bloggers are uniting again his year to fight stigma, spread mental hea...
I can FINALLY make the announcement I've been wanting to share! .... The Canterwood Crest series was optioned for a TV series or TV mo...
Which Canterwood Crest girl are you? Click here to find out! The quiz is now up on the Canterwood Crest Website! I think it's fun and...