Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Counting down to Saddlehill Academy!
Hii, friends! I'm so very thrilled to remind everyone that NEXT MONTH (!!!) is the release of my first novel in eight years! Ahhhhh!!...
-
I think it's time for a post-holiday give away! Guess what I've got?? Copies of RIVAL REVENGE due out January 26! (Three days before...
-
The rumors in the previous post ARE true! The covers were posted on the Simon & Schuster Website. As soon as I get the files, I'll p...
-
You guys asked for it and you've got it--chat away about LWL and be warned that there will be spoilers in the comments. Can't wait t...
3 comments:
you're inspiring me! i'm going to try to film one of these soon!
You definitely should! :)
Thanks, Jessica!
I was out all yesterday and this was a great surprise to come home to!
Post a Comment